[3830] NAQP RTTY N1MGO Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY N1MGO Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2019 10:38:17 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - February

Call: N1MGO
Operator(s): N1MGO
Station: N1MGO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MA
Operating Time (hrs): 5.4

   80:   51    19
   40:   68    22
   20:  114    23
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  233    64  Total Score = 14,912

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

Lots of Fun!  Been a while since I contested with my home station.  My K3 would
not do FSK, looks like a broken wire in the FSK interface.  I used my
TS-590sg,which worked fine!   I only had a few hours to work the contest, missed
runny M/2 with KT1I, maybe next time.
Thanks for all the contacts, and the sponsors for running the show!

Lots less off frequency callers and less problems with "new" type
errors in the exchanges than I used to see.

Thanks!
Gordon - N1MGO