[3830] NAQP RTTY NT6F Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, formula292@sbcglobal.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY NT6F Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2019 18:51:08 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - February

Call: NT6F
Operator(s): NT6F
Station: NT6F

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Saratoga, CA
Operating Time (hrs): 9

   80:   17     7
   40:   61    29
   20:   76    29
   15:    0     0
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  154    65  Total Score = 10,010

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: NCCC Team #5

Comments:

Still figuring this new (for me) mode and the nuances of N1MM+ and MMTTY. I was
reasonable satisfied with my progress until everyone moved to 80M. My 80M
"antenna" is a shortened dipole in the attic that doesn't tune very
well in the portion of the band used for RTTY. So... no so good! Overall it was
a lot of fun. I checked 15M a couple of times but never heard a single
transmission, so it was 20M for me until everyone moved to 40, then 40 until
everyone moved to 80, then pretty much nothing.