[3830] NAQP RTTY W4GKM Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w4gkm@citlink.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY W4GKM Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2019 20:03:08 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - February

Call: W4GKM
Operator(s): W4GKM
Station: W4GKM

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: tn
Operating Time (hrs): 9:59
Radios: SO2R

   80:  248    46
   40:  274    44
   20:   57    18
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  579   108  Total Score = 62,532

Club:

Team: SWACC #1

Comments:

Worked all week trying to get my station ready and thought everything was a go.
Well it wasn't, first thing I had bad RF running wildly about the station, never
did get that fixed. Next my cherished 80 meter 65' tall old reliable decided it
would go into the SWR(high mode, it's normally about 1 to 1 ratio. Then I had to
replace my keying units because the TinyFsk units were not being printed by any
station. I am going to blame all of this on the fact that we had around eight(8)
inches of rain and gale force winds. I had to call a water taxi to get home,
well not really but I thought about it. Anyway if I stepped on anyone I am sorry
as I had a really hard time yesterday and last night.