[3830] CQ160 SSB WB8WKQ Single Op Assisted LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, seismadude2@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 SSB WB8WKQ Single Op Assisted LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2019 22:28:40 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: WB8WKQ
Operator(s): WB8WKQ
Station: WB8WKQ

Class: Single Op Assisted LP
QTH: Michigan
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 387  State/Prov = 49  Countries = 8  Total Score = 51,585

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Very fun contest.  A part time effort, since we went out both Friday and
Saturday nights.  Should have stayed home Friday night, it seemed to be the
better of the two evenings.  Went LP which makes working the EU countries much
more difficult. Heard quite a few, but they didn't hear me. But picked up 8
countries "southward", which was an improvement over last year.
Definitely did better than last year, which is all that counts.  We had quite a
bit of QRN Saturday night, due to a wind storm coming in.  Thanks for all the
Q's.