[3830] CQ160 SSB TM6M(F1AKK) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 SSB TM6M(F1AKK) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2019 22:34:28 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: TM6M
Operator(s): F1AKK
Station: F6KHM

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IN78RJ
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 335  State/Prov = 21  Countries = 47  Total Score = 124,000

Club:

Comments:

Due to a French contest on others bands i played again low power! (160m give
lots of travell/qrm on others bands in HP)
160 - SSB - LOW POWER  Crazy is it!
1st Night was good with big signal from US!
Hard to be heard in low power!
Second night was marginal , few us , at noise level!
Last 3 hours or so were as expected very low to nothing!

Heard around 5,7 more dxcc who never heard me!
About 10 states or so too

I guess some amazing score will come from LY4A,OK7K as usual !

Will wait what others euros in LP did , being in far West F don't help for
having a decent run , easiest for NA that's all!

Did 60+ qsos in less than 30min just before the end of contest as F6KHM HP !

Tks for qsos

Cu next wend in ARRL SSB