[3830] CQ160 SSB AC4G Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ac4g@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CQ160 SSB AC4G Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2019 01:34:08 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: AC4G
Operator(s): AC4G
Station: AC4G

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): 3.5

Total:  QSOs = 94  State/Prov = 35  Countries = 5  Total Score = 9,160

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Terrible storms Friday and Saturday evenings with much QRN due to lightning in
the distance causing havoc with reception. Even the beverage antennas were not
able to minimize the QRN. Shut down much of Friday and Saturday evening due to
storms in the area and tornadoes south of my QTH. Sunday morning there were few
regional signals, but west coast USA  signals were okay.  Was hoping to benefit
from localized signals, but to my surprise, there did not seem to be much
activity Sunday morning that I was able to receive. It seemed as though we had
long distance propagation vice regional propagation. Unfortuantely, my transmit
antenna is tune for CW not SSB preventing me from transmitting too high on the
band. Thanks all QSOs.