[3830] CQ160 SSB N2CEI Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n2cei@downeastmicrowave.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 SSB N2CEI Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2019 03:30:14 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: N2CEI
Operator(s): N2CEI K4SME K0DI
Station: N2CEI

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: EM80
Operating Time (hrs): 30.5

Total:  QSOs = 953  State/Prov = 57  Countries = 55  Total Score = 352,576

Club:

Comments:

Dave (K0DI) had the chance to visit Sandra and I in Florida this time around so
we didn't do any Remote operating this time. Still, Sandra did the bulk  of the
operating. We had good EU openings  both nights but fought with noise  from  the
local storms (Whats new! Its almost March!)  the 2nd night.
The nice part was no rain here and all of the Doors were open in the Barn
allowing us to enjoy the warm night temps of the outside air while operating!
Missed SD and  the Rare VE's along with AK. Seems the South was blessed with the
ZL's and VK mults this contest vs the previous CW contest so nice to see them in
the log. But only worked one KH6! And as always, if you called and didn't make
it into our log for various reasons, we are sorry but will try again next time.
Thanks to all that were on the Band and to those that work to make this event
happen!
73, Steve