[3830] CQ160 SSB LY7Z(@LY7Z/LY9Y) Single Op Assisted HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 SSB LY7Z(@LY7Z/LY9Y) Single Op Assisted HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2019 05:52:39 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: LY7Z
Operator(s): LY7Z
Station: LY7Z/LY9Y

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: KO16JA
Operating Time (hrs): 8

Total:  QSOs = 400  State/Prov = 14  Countries = 56  Total Score = 148,800

Club:

Comments:

FTdx5000 + ACOM2000A into vertical

Saturday morning great DX signals all over the band. NA stations sounded like a
local. Band was very crowded up to 1.960
I did hear much more DX stations than worked. C6ANM was loud on Sunday, but did
not hear me as well as other EU stations called. Very good ears VP2MKG, PJ4G,
KV4FZ, ZF2AM, ZF9CW.
Stan ZF9CW was very loud both mornings here. Sunday morning he parked on 1809.5
for more than hour and provokate Europeans to break the rules of contest.

TNX QSO's

QSL via OQRS and LOTW

73 Andy