[3830] CQ160 SSB ES5RW(@ES5TV) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, rein.kolk@kliinikum.ee
Subject: [3830] CQ160 SSB ES5RW(@ES5TV) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2019 16:04:15 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: ES5RW
Operator(s): ES5RW
Station: ES5TV

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 27

Total:  QSOs = 785  State/Prov = 22  Countries = 58  Total Score = 344,560

Club: Tartu Contest Team

Comments:

Decent first night propagation enabled me to log the best number of states in
this contest so far, the second night was tough. The location matters as the
polar path is very vulnarable, something that guys further south don't
experience.
The first 2 hour rates were were way down from last year as I got sandwitched
between big signals. Some are really wide making the reception much more
comfortable for themselves. It's time for the organisers to take a critical look
on those with excessive bandwidth.
Thanks for the Q's.
73, Rein, ES5RW/ES6RW