[3830] CQ160 SSB VE3SS Single Op Assisted HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, tboerkamp@cogeco.ca
Subject: [3830] CQ160 SSB VE3SS Single Op Assisted HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2019 22:39:58 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: VE3SS
Operator(s): VE3SS
Station: VE3SS

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: Ontario
Operating Time (hrs): 6

Total:  QSOs = 133  State/Prov = 40  Countries = 3  Total Score = 26,918

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Friday night the band was hopping although no europeans were heard.
Saturday night was bust as the noise level rose and the static crashes
due to an impending storm, added to the bands demise. Did not have alot
of time for this one so just tried to give out contacts where possible.
Enjoyed the time I had. Thanks to all who worked me.