[3830] SCQP W1WBB Single Op FixedCW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SCQP W1WBB Single Op FixedCW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2019 00:05:11 +0000
                    South Carolina QSO Party - 2019

Call: W1WBB
Operator(s): W1WBB
Station: W1WBB

Class: Single Op FixedCW LP
QTH: W1
Operating Time (hrs): 1.5+

  160:
   80:    7
   40:   29
   20:    1
   15:
   10:
    6:
----------------------------
Total:   37     0       0  Mults = 22  Total Score = 1,778

Club: CT RI Contest Group

Comments:

Very casual effort, in and out of shack often - CW only.  20m band did not
cooperate, skip was too long from my W1 QTH... previous few years had double
digit 20m band QSOs, only ONE this year!  CQWW 160m SSB event kept me occupied
after sunset this year.  I will shoot for min 50 QSOs (for certificate
qualification) next time

Score includes Bonus station points (50 pts - WN4AFP) and 2 valid Q's (50 pts
ea.) with "rare" county ABBE.  Hey, where were big bonus point
stations on CW mode??

Outstanding job once again by SCQP Team ... this is one *well organized* event
with something new each year -- Congrats!!