[3830] NCQP N4ARO SO CW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, winelover99@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NCQP N4ARO SO CW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2019 12:54:29 +0000
                    North Carolina QSO Party - 2019

Call: N4ARO
Operator(s): N4ARO
Station: N4ARO

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:   35
   40:   26
   20:    1
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
----------------------------
Total:   62     0       0  Mults = 30  Total Score = 5,780

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Worked all 4 bonus stations for 200 bonus points. The two bonus counties only
appeared on SSB.  CW was poorly represented in this year's contest. Band
conditions were very poor on 40M most of the day.  80 meters was great, but not
many stations to work. I managed one contact on 20 meters by pointing beam due
West working off the reflection. This was my 11th year of participating in the
NCQP.