[3830] ARRLDX SSB VY1AAA(VE1RM) SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, gerry@ve1rm.ca
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB VY1AAA(VE1RM) SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 03 Mar 2019 16:58:39 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: VY1AAA
Operator(s): VE1RM
Station: VY1JA

Class: SO Unlimited HP
Cabrillo Category: Single-Op Assisted One-Transmitter SB20 HP
QTH: YT
Operating Time (hrs): 1,5
Remote Operation

  160:   0     0
   80:   0     0
   40:   0     0
   20:   1     1
   15:   0     0
   10:   0     0
Total:   1     1  Total Score = 3

Club:

Comments:

This is what happens when you have huge aurora and are in the center of it.
Saturday afternoon, called many stations in the Carribean but Nil heard me.
After 1.5 hours and working one JA, I called it quits.

I heard that VE8 and VY0 were active -- perhaps they had a better shot.
Aurora was right over Whitehorse.

73, Gerry VE1RM