[3830] ARRLDX SSB VE3NE SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB VE3NE SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2019 00:29:36 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: VE3NE
Operator(s): VE3NE
Station: VE3NE

Class: SO Unlimited HP
Cabrillo Category: Single-Op All-Band Assisted One-Transmitter HP
QTH: Brampton
Operating Time (hrs): 12

  160:    0     0
   80:   77    47
   40:   71    39
   20:   55    36
   15:   13    10
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  216   132  Total Score = 85,536

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

OMG...!

I have lived through a few Solar minimum and it always sucks...-:)
Just fooled around and tested the ears of the DX crowd and main...I don’t hear
very well...:-) Regular noise were S9 or higher. I needed all the bells and
whistlers of the FT1000 to bring it down as much as possible.
L vertical with 4 elevated radials. RX: Pennant / Coax loop.
All QSOs S&P.
FT1000 MKV + ACOM 1000.
Thanks for the Qs.
See you next time.