[3830] ARRLDX SSB NJ6G SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB NJ6G SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2019 00:32:39 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: NJ6G
Operator(s): NJ6G
Station: NJ6G

Class: SO Unlimited LP
Cabrillo Category: Single-Op All-Band Assisted One-Transmitter LP
QTH: Valley Springs, CA
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    1     1
   80:   34    22
   40:   81    39
   20:  148    57
   15:   82    31
   10:    1     1
Total:  344   150  Total Score = 154,800

Club: Mother Lode DX/Contest Club

Comments:

Low power was a struggle. Saw many SA spotted on 10 but only heard one. 160 only
because I heard a KH6 tell someone to move there and I got him at the same time.
Low noise most of the time really helped, lost an hour or so Friday night to
something running at the neighbor's house. 80M ragchewers did their best to
interrupt DX stations. Did my best to spot club members whenever I found them.