[3830] ARRLDX SSB W4BBT SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dongladwell1@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB W4BBT SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2019 00:39:58 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: W4BBT
Operator(s): W4BBT
Station: W4BBT

Class: SOAB HP
Cabrillo Category: Single-Op All-Band Non-Assisted One-Transmitter HP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:   51    38
   40:   67    37
   20:   72    40
   15:   20    12
   10:    4     4
Total:  214   131  Total Score = 84,102

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Didn't get to spend much time on this contest due to other commitments.  80, 40
and 20 were good when I was on.  Was able to make some Qs on 15 and 10 as well.
South America was very strong on me and was also able to contact Hawaii and New
Zealand several times.  I didn't hear many European stations in this contest.
All in all, had a good time and did all S&P.