[3830] ARRLDX SSB K2AX M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bob_beyer@verizon.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB K2AX M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2019 01:25:57 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: K2AX
Operator(s): K2AX K3FT NY3B AK2S KC2TN KE2D
Station: K2AX

Class: M/2 HP
Cabrillo Category: Multi-Two All-Band HP
QTH: NJ USA
Operating Time (hrs): 31.5

  160:   49    38
   80:  141    59
   40:  182    70
   20:  660    95
   15:  109    35
   10:   12     4
-------------------
Total: 1153   301  Total Score = 1,038,450

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

This was one tough slog. Conditions were abysmal.  We eventually turned off all
the filters on the telnet clusters so we could see any and every spot no matter
where it came from (except, CW, RTTY, FT8, VHF, etc.).  We went QRT about 5.5
hours early since there is messy snow and ice WX headed this way in the NJ/PA
area and some of us had an hour or more to drive home. We could have stayed
maybe another hour and still be OK but that's 20/20 hind sight and we were past
the 20m hump for the day so it was probably the right call.  A couple of us have
smaller personal entries from the Qs we managed to squeak in from our home QTHs
before and after our shifts at K2AX.  Thanks as always to Donna and Mark for
putting up with us and the use of the great station.