[3830] ARRLDX SSB K7HKR SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, azswdxing@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB K7HKR SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2019 01:57:58 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: K7HKR
Operator(s): K7HKR
Station: K7HKR

Class: SOAB LP
Cabrillo Category: Single-Op All-Band Non-Assisted One-Transmitter LP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 12

  160:   0      0
   80:   9      5
   40:  15     11
   20:  14     11
   15:   9      6
   10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  47     33  Total Score = 4,653

Club:

Comments:

This contest could be divided up into 4 parts:
Not being heard on 15
Not being heard on 20
Not being heard on 40
Not being heard on 80

If I had swapped out for my large magnetic loop, and adjusted the elements on my
2el 15/10 Yagi, I could have completed 6-band NBH!  Only 8 actual DX contacts.
Always happy to give points to the usual superstations in NA, HI, and the
Caribbean, but those really aren't DX from here.  I've pretty much done all that
I can do within the limitations of my QTH, and it will be years before
conditions truly improve, so maybe that's it for DX contests.