[3830] ARRLDX SSB K9CT M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB K9CT M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2019 03:12:44 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: K9CT
Operator(s): WT2P N9LQ AB9YC ND9G K9CT KB9OWD
Station: K9CT

Class: M/2 HP
Cabrillo Category: Multi-Two All-Band HP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:   36    31
   80:  177    71
   40:  422    81
   20:  930   106
   15:  152    39
   10:   37     9
-------------------
Total: 1754   337  Total Score = 1,576,149

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Great team and they hung in there no matter the conditions, rate or time. Joel,
N9LQ joined the team for the first time and did a great job. Thanks to the team
for their team work, fellowship and good food.

Condx were not good and we just could not get anything going. Signals were weak
and propagation just simply was not there on most bands. We did the best we
could!

Station performed well and Murphy for the most part stayed away.

FlexRadios plus Maestros and PGXL amplifiers
Antennas on website
N1MM Plus logging software

Thanks for the QSOs and see you in WPX.

73, Craig K9CT