[3830] ARRLDX SSB OK7W SOSB/20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB OK7W SOSB/20 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2019 10:46:12 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: OK7W
Operator(s): OK7W
Station: OK7W

Class: SOSB/20 HP
Cabrillo Category: Single-Op SB20 Non-Assisted One-Transmitter HP
QTH: OL7M
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
Total:  840    60  Total Score = 151,200

Club:

Comments:

Even conditions were bad, I made nice qsos with many states/provinces,
especially thanks for NU (VY0ERC) and NV (VE8GER) :-D
It was fun to campare during test with YT3X , RW1F and HG1S on cqcontest.
I missed the second opening saturday evening :-(
All technical solutions made by OK2ZAW worked well during all test, tnx!
Thanks to all and see you in next test! Standa OK7W OK1CID