[3830] ARRLDX SSB 9A1A M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nikola.percin@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB 9A1A M/M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2019 11:59:21 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: 9A1A
Operator(s): NF4A 9A5W 9A9A 9A7R 9A6A 9A7RA
Station: 9A1A

Class: M/M HP
Cabrillo Category: Multi-Multi All-Band HP
QTH: KOZJACA
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  140    32
   80:  527    41
   40: 1220    49
   20: 1383    60
   15:    0     0
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total: 3270   182  Total Score = 1,785,420

Club: Croatian Contest Club

Comments:

Contest started with A26 and K4 and propagation on 40M band was very odd with
signal droping down around 0300 UTC. After it USA big guns were only S 3 to 4
until morning hours. Fortunately run of W/VE stations on 40m started quite early
in evening hours. New antenna stack 2x 3el worked perfectly again.

160 and 80M  bands were as usual, 20M was opened shortly and for the first time
no any QSO on 15M band.
In accordance to it total score is the lowest ever.

After a few years our club member and good friend Charlie, NF4A joined us in
ARRL DX SSB contest. We were very happy that he was again with us in this nice
contest.
During our stay on Kozjaca all of us enjoyed also in plenty of
food & drinks, as usual.

Thanks to all who called us.
See you in WPX SSB.

9A1A, team