[3830] ARRLDX SSB NC1I(K9PW) SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, pete73w@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB NC1I(K9PW) SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2019 14:18:34 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: NC1I
Operator(s): K9PW
Station: NC1I

Class: SO Unlimited HP
Cabrillo Category: Single-Op All-Band Assisted One-Transmitter HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 39
Radios: SO2R

  160:   64    45
   80:  177    64
   40:  368    83
   20:  997   106
   15:   93    31
   10:    4     3
-------------------
Total: 1703   332  Total Score = 1,696,188

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

What a treat to guest op again.  Bad weather (ice, high winds, etc.) before the
contest always makes us nervous.  Just a few minor updates needed before this
contest.  Everything worked great.  Sure do appreciate all the hard work put in
by Frank and Bob maintaining the station throughout the year.

Isn’t having different conditions each contest part of what makes it
interesting?  Seems like guys complained a bit more this time about propagation.
 Conditions this contest here on the east coast didn’t seem terrible to me.
Certainly better than many weekends when compared to what we've experienced in
the Midwest.