[3830] ARRLDX SSB YV1KK SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, yv1kk@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB YV1KK SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2019 15:16:17 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: YV1KK
Operator(s): YV1KK
Station: YV1KK

Class: SO Unlimited HP
Cabrillo Category: Single-Op All-Band Assisted Two-Transmitter HP
QTH: TRUJILO
Operating Time (hrs): 46
Radios: SO2R

  160:  119    35
   80:  458    53
   40: 1322    59
   20: 2347    59
   15: 1554    59
   10:   48    17
-------------------
Total: 6017   278  Total Score = 4,902,232

Club:

Comments:

It's the first time that I participate in this category ALL BAND, it's a
challenge to stay awake for 48 hours, during the early hours of Sunday I had to
sleep for an hour and a half I was falling asleep I had no control over what I
was saying on the air hi hi :-)

It was a great experience

I leave the link of a small video SO2R operation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bf_yPKg_9iI

73! YV1KK