[3830] ARRLDX SSB CU2KG(OH2BH) SOSB/80 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, martti.laine@kolumbus.fi
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB CU2KG(OH2BH) SOSB/80 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2019 11:32:54 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: CU2KG
Operator(s): OH2BH
Station: CR2X

Class: SOSB/80 HP
Cabrillo Category: Single-Op SB80 Non-Assisted One-Transmitter HP
QTH: Azores, EU
Operating Time (hrs): 15
Remote Operation

  160:
   80:  674    51
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  674    51  Total Score = 103,122

Club:

Comments:

Up here in Far North we have a choice:

1: Fight against the mother nature; (K3LR got(1) OH on 80M and Nil on 40M)
2: Travel South and join the limited fun.
3: Or remote South West EU and win the entire continent.

I choose the last one and tested latest Flex radio plug-and-play technology and
let it fly! It was pleasing experience except that I did not have the voice
keyer functioning for the first night but for second I had! Thanks to Niko,
OH2GEK for lifting an OM on the driver's seat.