[3830] ARRLDX SSB M6T(@G0KPW) M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dave@g4buo.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB M6T(@G0KPW) M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2019 07:43:28 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: M6T
Operator(s): G0EGW G0VJG G4BUO G4MJS M0BCT M0HKB M0TGV PT2FM
Station: G0KPW

Class: M/2 HP
Cabrillo Category: Multi-Two All-Band HP
QTH: Saxmundham, England
Operating Time (hrs): 36

  160:   79    20
   80:  398    38
   40:  184    30
   20:  817    57
   15:    0     0
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total: 1478   145  Total Score = 639,015

Club: Chiltern DX Club

Comments:

Congratulations to the MS team at G6XX who ran harder than us when the bands
were open. I don't think I have ever heard conditions quite as bad as this, with
15m completely closed to W/VE throughout the contest and 40m closed for most of
the night. In addition, high winds in the UK took their toll: our four crankup
towers stayed up but the 3el 40m was wrecked by the winds so we had to put up
the 402cd to half height on Sunday evening, but 40m was only good for another 18
QSOs before it closed yet again.

Dave G4BUO