[3830] CWopsT N1DC/4 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n1dc@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CWopsT N1DC/4 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2019 14:14:52 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Mar 6

Call: N1DC/4
Operator(s): N1DC
Station: N1DC/4

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: FL
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  45
   20:   6
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  51  Mults = 49  Total Score = 2,499

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Disappointed with 20M this morning. Stations I heard and worked were relatively
loud but it must have been spot light propagation. Worked only one EU station.

40M had the most activity. Nothing heard on 80M.

Heading back to MA soon.

It's was only 40F here in FL this morning. Hasn't been below 60  since we got
here 5 weeks ago.

Better than 15F and 15 inches of snow back in MA.

Thanks for all the QSO's and digging out my less than loud signal from FL.

73,

Rick  N1DC/4     Edgewater FL   Volusia County   EL98