[3830] ARRLDX SSB CR6T(CT1ESV) SOSB/20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB CR6T(CT1ESV) SOSB/20 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2019 22:59:57 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: CR6T
Operator(s): CT1ESV
Station: CT1ESV

Class: SOSB/20 HP
Cabrillo Category: Single-Op SB20 Non-Assisted One-Transmitter HP
QTH: Coimbra
Operating Time (hrs): 15

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20: 1505    62
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total: 1505    62  Total Score = 279,930

Club:

Comments:

started contest at 12z on 15mt on my favourite band....hopping there was some
propagation :-(

@ 15:30z heard SA stations working NA... nothing here
Realized that if I wanted to have fun had to make a decision..
That was to move to 20mts ?!? but there contest had allready started at least 4
hours ago.
But i did it any way changed antenna switching system to my M2 Tribander at
15:40 found a spot
and in the first 20 min 93 NA stations were logged.

58 states/provinces were in the log first day...and second day VE8GER, VY0ERC ,
VO2AC AND KE3X
filled my multiplier sheet to 62 multipliers

Did i regret changing bands ? Hell no, but made me remenber why i chose my 15
meter set up the way I did.
had to swing antenna direction to EU several times to keep frequency clear.

Thanks to all stations who called me, some had to do it several times until i
get the call correct.

See you all in the end of the month

73's Tony
CR6T CT1ESV