[3830] TBDC NS3T Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ns3t@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] TBDC NS3T Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2019 12:27:07 +0000
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Spring

Call: NS3T
Operator(s): NS3T
Station: NS3T

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 5

Total:  QSOs = 160  Total Score = 318

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I wish I had been able to go all night on this one, because the conditions were
really interesting.  Normally, I have a pipeline up into New England on 160.
But as the sun went down on Saturday, my CQ's were mainly being answered by
stations down to my south and southwest.  Then there were swings into the
Midwest, with some of the most difficult QSO's being from local W3's and W2's.

I worked K7RAT not long after his sunset on Saturday night, which is not normal
for me.  I also had some CN8#'s answer my CQ's, which is pretty good for my 100
watts as well.

I must say that I was surprised by the number of dupes that I had from calling
CQ.  I don't know if I was being spotted incorrectly, or if people were just
struggling with the conditions.

I made most of my contacts sitting on the couch with my laptop, working remote
in the house - while my XYL watched TV, or with the kids, and then on Sunday AM
with one sick kid.

KH7B was my best contact at 16 points.

73 Jamie NS3T