[3830] TBDC DL3TU Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC DL3TU Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2019 21:18:30 +0000
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Spring

Call: DL3TU
Operator(s): DL3TU
Station: DL3TU

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: J48
Operating Time (hrs): 1

Total:  QSOs = 11  Total Score = 135

Club:

Comments:

Joined the fun around local midnight. Condx towards NA seemed pretty good
despite some occasional static crashes. However, it soon became frustrating with
many stations having loud signals but CQing directly in my face. Apparently
there were thunderstorms in progress on the other side of the pond. Packed in
after about an hour.
Many thanks to WF2W and K1KI who didn't spare the effort of digging my signal
out of the noise!

Tnx for the QSOs,
   Roman - DL3TU

Station: