[3830] WiQP W9QL SO Fixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dave@w9ql.com
Subject: [3830] WiQP W9QL SO Fixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 13:13:58 +0000
                    Wisconsin QSO Party - 2019

Call: W9QL
Operator(s): W9QL
Station: W9QL

Class: SO Fixed LP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 4

  160:
   80:     26       93
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
  UHF:
------------------------
Total:     26       93  Mults = 50  Total Score = 10,975.0

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Well, this quickly turned into a single-band effort. Nothing to be heard on 40
at my location about 10 miles south of the Wisconsin state line. Lot's of noise
on 80 didn't help, along with the usual 80 meter crowd chasing me off a
frequency after I had been there 45 minutes. Even so, I did better than last
time with more mults even with limited operating time. Good to work a lot of SMC
friends and familiar calls. Score includes power multiplier and bonus points.

Dave
W9QL