[3830] WiQP W9XT SO Fixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w9xt@unifiedmicro.com
Subject: [3830] WiQP W9XT SO Fixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 18:15:30 +0000
                    Wisconsin QSO Party - 2019

Call: W9XT
Operator(s): W9XT
Station: W9XT

Class: SO Fixed LP
QTH: WI
Operating Time (hrs): 7

  160:     10
   80:    127      135
   40:     55      104
   20:     21       16
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
  UHF:
------------------------
Total:    213      255  Mults = 102  Total Score = 104,293.0

Club: Ozaukee Radio Club

Comments:

Score includes 1.5 power multiplier and 100 bonus for working W9FK.

Very frustrating. We had a power outage/surge that took out the shack PC
Saturday night. I was able to stick in an other PC, but it was rather
underpowered and didn't have enough ports. Also it was Win 10 and the shack PC
was Win 7 and I was not able to get everything configured. Then two hours into
the contest Windows decided to do an update. I was able to kill that. Then the
COM port used for CW keying stopped working.

Very frustrating! Still a fun time. I have not done this contest seriously in
about 15 years because of another conflict.