[3830] CWopsT W7IY QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT W7IY QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2019 14:06:11 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Mar 13

Call: W7IY
Operator(s): W7IY
Station: W7IY

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: Hilton Head, SC
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  36
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  36  Mults = 36  Total Score = 1,296

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Operating QRP from Hilton Head Island. Our condo is located on the golf course
in Shipyard plantation. Guess I'm right down the road from KC4D! Using KX3 and a
40' wire strung up in the trees secured with fishing line. Guess it's stealthy
enough, a golf ball scavenger walked right by the installation without pause!
Hope 20 opens later today.

Thank you for all the signal reports and good wishes. 73's!