[3830] Rus DX DL1IAO(@DL0WW) SO Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dl1iao@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] Rus DX DL1IAO(@DL0WW) SO Mixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2019 13:34:32 +0000
                    Russian DX Contest - 2019

Call: DL1IAO
Operator(s): DL1IAO
Station: DL0WW

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: JN49FO
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

  160:   147     6       44        41
   80:   386    21       60        55
   40:   477    67       81        65
   20:   533   178       94        72
   15:    58     1       39        12
   10:     3     0        3         0
Total:  1604   273      321       245  Total Score = 7,274,798

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

K3(S), Alpha87A
IC756Pro3(INRAD), BX-120 interface, CMOS4 keyer, Alpha91B
WX0B bandpass filters, improvised 2R audio-switching (modified Behringer MX400)

WT v4.27.0 on 2x Mac mini MD387D/A running Windows 7
CC-User

(160) 27m shunt-fed tower
 (80) Bobtail (NW/SE), Delta Loop (intermittent)
 (40) 3el M2 Yagi @20m (linear-loaded)
 (20) 5el M2 Yagi @27m
 (15) 5el Yagi @25m
 (10) 6el Yagi @24m (sharing tower with 40m)

Combined our vacation in DL with RDXC at the DL0WW club station. I had to
improvise a few things as part of my equipment is still in SM3. Thanks to DJ5MW
for buying me a Behringer audio mixer which I could modify and use as 2R-box.
Not perfect but it worked! The 80m loop went intermittent shortly after the
first QSOs. So 80m had to be done on the USA-Bobtail. The first and last hour
was good, the night hours tough.

Thanks to the DL0WW club members for allowing me to store and set up my
equipment as usual. Pleased to be back at the station after quite some time!

73,

Stefan DL1IAO, SA3CWW/SM9A