[3830] NA Sprint SSB NT6Q(N5ZO) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, marko.n5zo@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint SSB NT6Q(N5ZO) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2019 04:15:55 +0000
                    NA Sprint SSB Contest - March

Call: NT6Q
Operator(s): N5ZO
Station: N5ZO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 4
Radios: SO2R

   80:   66       2
   40:  130      25
   20:   43      25
---------------------

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Team: SCCC

Comments:

It always takes me very long time to get on Sprint rhythm, and much longer on
SSB.  So it got better as it progressed.  Had some strange problem on other
radio which did not want to TX anything on 40 m and wasted several minutes
trying to figure out why.  I think it was some stupid operator error as now all
looks OK.  Next time I swear I will set up everything some hours before, as I
should not have such problems here.  Only mult I heard but did not work was
KL7SB on 40 m with very good signal but I never heard him anywhere again.  Tnx
for Qs de Marko