[3830] NA Sprint SSB KU8E HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint SSB KU8E HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2019 04:18:45 +0000
                    NA Sprint SSB Contest - March

Call: KU8E
Operator(s): KU8E
Station: KU8E

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:   77
   40:  128
   20:    8
---------------------

Club: South East Contest Club

Team: SECC

Comments:

K3/100 KPA500 ~ 600 watts and wires in trees

The skip zone on 40 meters was good for me. Didn't mess with 20 meters that much
since it would be a struggle to work anyone using a dipole. 75 meters was long
when I went there at 0230z. I was pretty much missing all the states around GA
(except FL) and thought I was going to miss them. It managed to shorten up some
and got AL, LA and MS the last hour. Also made a quick QSY back to 40 meters the
last 5 minutes like I usually do and had UT call me.

States missed : NH,RI,DC (heard KE3X several times but never worked him),TN,ID,
and NV.

Nice participation from VE9 this time. Also worked VE5, VE6, VE7, VO1 and VY1 on
40 meters. Only a couple VE3's in the log which is unusual since I usually work
a ton on them.

Jeff KU8E