[3830] NA Sprint SSB N7MZW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n7mzw1@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint SSB N7MZW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2019 05:03:06 +0000
                    NA Sprint SSB Contest - March

Call: N7MZW
Operator(s): N7MZW
Station: N7MZW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Cheyenne,WY
Operating Time (hrs): 4.0

   80:   40    1.25
   40:   94    2.75
   20:    0       0
---------------------

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Team: CO Rockies

Comments:

[log removed from comments]

START-OF-LOG: 3.0
CREATED-BY: N3FJP's NA SSB Sprint Contest Log 1.8
CONTEST: NA-SPRINT-SSB
CALLSIGN: N7MZW
ARRL-SECTION: WY.
CATEGORY-OPERATOR: SINGLE-OP
CATEGORY-STATION: FIXED
CATEGORY-TRANSMITTER: ONE
CATEGORY-POWER: LOW
CATEGORY-ASSISTED: NON-ASSISTED
CATEGORY-BAND: ALL
CATEGORY-MODE: SSB
CATEGORY-TIME: 4 HRS
CATEGORY-OVERLAY: TB-WIRES
CLUB: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado
CLAIMED-SCORE: 5628
OPERATORS: N7MZW
NAME: Chuck Williams
ADDRESS: 3601 Dillon Ave Apt B
ADDRESS-CITY: Cheyenne
ADDRESS-STATE-PROVINCE: WY
ADDRESS-POSTALCODE: 82001
ADDRESS-COUNTRY:
EMAIL: n7mzw1@gmail.com
SOAPBOX: Icom IC-7300,Heil Pro Micro Headset,Vectronics VCI-HFT-1500 Manual
Tuner (for 80 Meters only), and a ZS6BKW Flattop up 50 feet,running N-S at 6,053
feet elevation from DN-71od Grid Square in Cheyenne,Wyoming. Always a fun event.
Nice to work several of my  fellow GMCC Club members. Started on 80 with a few
contacts. Twenty meters was dead for me, (a first any any of my previous SPRINT
efforts),. I worked more folks this time out, than in the previous two SPRINTS.
My most productive band was 40 meters,with 94 Q's, (where the ZS6BKW is almost
as flat SWR wise as 20 meters), with 70% of my 134 contacts. 80 Meters produced
40 contacts for the remaining 30% of total. The waterfall on my new IC-7300 is a
real time saver, and the DSP, auto notch, and other audio filters really help
keep your sanity, in a rapid pace contest like the 4 hour sprint. Thanks to all
that worked me. Another "100 Watts and a Wire" Adventure from Laramie
County Wyoming is in the books! November Seven Many Zebras Walking
END-OF-LOG: