[3830] NA Sprint SSB WQ5L HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint SSB WQ5L HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2019 20:26:42 +0000
                    NA Sprint SSB Contest - March

Call: WQ5L
Operator(s): WQ5L
Station: WQ5L

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MS
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:   51    1:00
   40:   99    2:15
   20:   23    0:45
---------------------

Club:

Team:

Comments:

Plenty of activity to fill four hours even with 20 meters continuing to stink. I
think I heard all states except ID LA ND RI but missed several others. Fun to
work several of the rarer Canadian mults, but then I couldn't find Ontario.
Doh!

40 was super in the second hour albeit with potent QRN to the northwest. In the
third hour it went long and the QRN went away. Even 80 had a noticeable skip
zone by the time I got there (too late).  73 de WQ5L