[3830] QCX M3WCK QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] QCX M3WCK QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2019 14:19:39 +0000
                    QCX Challenge - 1900Z Mar 25

Call: M3WCK
Operator(s): M3WCK
Station: M3WCK

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: Sheringham
Operating Time (hrs): 1300

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:   0
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:   0     0  Total Score = 1

Club:

Comments:

Just for the record.  Dismal conditions on 20M at my QTH made considerably worse
by no outside antennas in our retirement apartment. Worked EW1CY  Mike in
Belarus shortly before Party, when setting up. A number of stations were heard
with weak signs. but QSB and local noise prevented contact. Apologies to one OM
who answered my CQ, but just could not pull in call sign. With better weather
hope to operate /P along the coast, with proper ant. and away from local noise -
- hopefully next month.