[3830] WPX SSB MM3AWD SO(A)AB TB-Wires QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB MM3AWD SO(A)AB TB-Wires QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2019 21:47:11 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: MM3AWD
Operator(s): MM3AWD
Station: MM3AWD

Class: SO(A)AB QRP
Class Overlay: TB-Wires
QTH: Old Deer (Home QTH)
Operating Time (hrs): 8

------------
  160:    0
   80:   90
   40:  127
   20:   47
   15:    0
   10:    0
------------

Club: Interest Group RTTY

Comments:

I had originally planned long time ago that i was doing this one as a full time
effort from the contest QTH.
But those plans changed a few weeks ago after my wife had her accident.
So i had to change my holidays and was working this weekend.

Could only get active for a few hours in the night after returning home.
WPX is one of my favorite contests on the calendar. Always good fun, Although im
starting to really dislike SSB totally.
The wide signals get worse every year, the bad operating practices by some and
just pure mayhem just doesnt float my boat any more.
For those who did persist and make an effort to pull me out, my congrats and
thanks are with you, you are the heroes here.

Operating equipment from home.
Yaesu FT1000MP @ 5W.
80m Dipole @ 80 feet in trees
40m Dipole @ 50 feet
20m Dipole @ 40 Feet
133' Doublet @ 35 Feet

Thanks for the Q's
Glad i could hand out the now ever rare MM3 PFX to some.

See you in May WPX CW for a full time effort from the contest QTH.

73, Scott
MM3AWD