[3830] WPX SSB W7RN(K5RC) SO(A)SB20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB W7RN(K5RC) SO(A)SB20 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2019 23:14:30 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: W7RN
Operator(s): K5RC
Station: W7RN

Class: SO(A)SB20 HP
QTH: NV
Operating Time (hrs): 10

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  604
   15:
   10:
------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

I again recall why I don't like Phone contests. Could not get audio working with
Radio 1. Could not get DVK working.

Terrible time working Asia on Friday and Saturday. The extra 200 miles from the
ocean was a real handicap this time.

V81RH called CQ endlessly for all three days. Only working JA. Could not work
him. On Sunday, he started CQ'ing on my frequency. Still did not work him.

Had 200 QSO's on Sunday morning. Finally, someone told me my audio was
distorted. Replaced the Microham u2R and everything worked!

Made 400+ QSO's since mid day Sunday!