[3830] WPX SSB E7DX(E77DX) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB E7DX(E77DX) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2019 00:42:19 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: E7DX
Operator(s): E77DX
Station: E77DX

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Prijedor, JN84IX
Operating Time (hrs): 35
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:   73
   80:  919
   40: 1395
   20: 1446
   15:   25
   10:    0
------------

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

puh.... just crazy

got terrible sore throat just in front of contest
i could barely talk normal
also lost one of 80m 4SQ verticals in local storm just few days b4 contest
on Thursday i was so in bad shape and i was not sure anymore if i will
be able to repair,prepare the station and operate in contest.
Somehow medication(antibiotics) did the job and on Friday afternoon with help
of Dado E74AW and Ranko E70R we could repair and prepare most of the stuff!
Only question was if my voice can be ok for whole contest!
i had really Hard time on beginning(whole Saturday)

condx on high bands were bad as expected
15m was most of the time dead except few SA station and one short opening to
Scandinavia and Baltic on sonday
20m was strange and not the best except both days second opening to NA
which was fun !
80m was ok
40m was good but it was very crowded and extremely hard to operate

i think i choose a bit wrong strategy according to brakes but who did expected
that 20m will be closed to NA both days in late afternoon ....hmmm

lost about 30min on sonday night short b4 my sunrise to work XR0 on 160m CW
i couldn't  resist... hi hi

fantastic race on live score board with K1LZ(K3JO), ES5TV, IO4X,
LY29A,EB8AH....
it was big fun like always !
congrats to Dave 9A1UN on his score with only one real antenna in his setup
sounds impossible to compete like that!

according the score claming 15 mil points from EU without high bands sounds
somehow unreal but it worked!

Thanks for QSOs and CU in next one!

Braco E77DX

p.s.
somehow missing more our MS participation
but once again WRTC Qualification are forcing me to do SO