[3830] WPX SSB W4BBT SOAB Rookie HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dongladwell1@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB W4BBT SOAB Rookie HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2019 01:11:19 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: W4BBT
Operator(s): W4BBT
Station: W4BBT

Class: SOAB HP
Class Overlay: Rookie
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 28

------------
  160:    0
   80:   84
   40:  457
   20:  101
   15:    0
   10:    0
------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Got a late start Friday night due to dinner with friends.  Worked several hours
doing S&P, then switched to calling and won't you know my first contact was
VP5P (He said Jim wan't there).

Worked 18 hour Saturday doing mostly calling but would switch to S&P to get
more points.

Started in the afternoon Sunday after church and continued calling.  Had to take
a break since my neighbor came over complaining that I was interfering with his
internet game.  Gave him a handful of ferrite beads to put on his cables and
that seemed to calm him down.  Got back to calling and my N1MM software started
giving me errors about my com port and I had to turn the radio off and reboot
the computer several times. It finally started working correctly again so I
could finish the contest.

This was probably my best contest considering all the problems.