[3830] WPX SSB KH6CJJ SOAB TB-Wires LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB KH6CJJ SOAB TB-Wires LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2019 01:20:03 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: KH6CJJ
Operator(s): KH6CJJ
Station: KH6CJJ

Class: SOAB LP
Class Overlay: TB-Wires
QTH: Maui, Hawaii
Operating Time (hrs): 30

------------
  160:    4
   80:   61
   40:  136
   20:  395
   15:   59
   10:    1
------------

Club: Maui ARC

Comments:

Very poor conditions, especially on Sunday.  My score was only about two-thirds
that of last year.  My only 10 meter contact was ZW5B, who was loud here for a
few minutes and the only call I could copy.  A contact worth mentioning was
VY2ZM on 160.  He must have great antennas and ears to pick out my 100 watts to
a modest antenna from that far away!  Also thanks to NR6O for my only five-band
sweep.