[3830] WPX SSB WP3DX(KP4WK) SO(A)AB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB WP3DX(KP4WK) SO(A)AB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2019 03:26:31 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: WP3DX
Operator(s): KP4WK
Station: WP3DX

Class: SO(A)AB LP
QTH: Puerto Rico
Operating Time (hrs): 9
Remote Operation

------------
  160:    0
   80:    0
   40:    9
   20:  212
   15:  177
   10:    0
------------

Club:

Comments:

Another great contest in the log! I'm starting to believe that the band
conditions must be at a very low point. Somehow managed to operate 9 hours and
log 398 QSOs.
I had something going on 15m for a little bit. Then it started raining in Ponce
and the band went dead. 20m was the usual "Arroz con pollo". 10 meters
was dead, not a single coqui. Didn't do much on 40 and 80m.
This was the first time using the new rig at the remote station in KP4Land. It
is a big improvement over the previous set up. Really happy with the performance
and everything worked as it should.

A big shout-out to my fellow KP4s who participated in the contest. Also to
Ramón KP4TR and Robert KP4Y for all the help to keep the remote station in
top notch.

Looking forward to the next one. 73’s WP3DX