[3830] WPX SSB EI19RE(@EI7M) M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ei3kd.mark@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB EI19RE(@EI7M) M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2019 18:12:02 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: EI19RE
Operator(s): EI8IR EI3JE EI3JZ EI3KD EI7IG EI6JK G4CLA G4XUM G3NKC
Station: EI7M

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: Cork
Operating Time (hrs): 48

------------
  160:  141
   80:  767
   40: 3063
   20: 2594
   15:  244
   10:    8
------------

Club:

Comments:

A very enjoyable contest, despite not-so-good conditions on the highest bands
and the inevitable qrm, especially on a very busy 40m. Thanks to everyone in the
East Cork Radio Group for working through a bad period of storm damage over the
last year to keep things going, and to our guest ops for excellent rates and
great craic! We appreciated every single qso and "enjoyed" getting our
tongue-twister callsign across :)

Thanks also to our friends at OM70KAP@OM7M for a great livescore battle, it
added a lot of excitement as the scores went one way and the other - vy 73!