[3830] CWopsT K9ZO HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K9ZO HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2019 02:03:55 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Apr 3

Call: K9ZO
Operator(s): K9ZO
Station: K9ZO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Illinois
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  138
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  136  Mults = 136  Total Score = 18,496

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Most of the time I don't think the 40 meter inverted vee at 35 feet works.  It
was OK.  Very few W7 stations came through. Usually VE3 is loud everywhere.
Today they were not strong. 1332Z 87 QSOs; 1342Z 104. Rarely had more than one
guy call in at a time, but a nice smooth run. When I went to S&P I could
only find a few loud guys to work.  That implies I should do SO2R.  I knew there
would be a couple mults on 20 at the end, but my band changes are not efficient,
so missed the European guys.  Pretty much have lost my voice now, so happy I can
do CW.