[3830] WPX SSB KG1E SO(A)SB20 TB-Wires HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, alexjoz2@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB KG1E SO(A)SB20 TB-Wires HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2019 05:20:19 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: KG1E
Operator(s): KG1E
Station: KG1E

Class: SO(A)SB20 HP
Class Overlay: TB-Wires
QTH: Mass
Operating Time (hrs): 8

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  533
   15:
   10:
------------

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Due to work commitments was only able to get on for a few hours during one of
our favorite contests. Conditions seemed good on 20 meters, the only band we
were on.The first day was spent on S&P with good results. On Sunday activity
seemed to be higher in Europe where we made almost all our contacts. Just
happened to click on a cluster spot near the bottom of the band and noticed no
one was there. After asking if the freq was in use, decided to try a CQ. We were
almost immediately hit with a huge pileup that never seemed to end.Stayed on
this freq for over four hours until we had to leave for work. Happy to be called
by some rare DX.By the way, our antenna was stuck at almost due north and
rocking in a fierce windstorm the whole time. Thanks to all who gave us a call.
Until next year