[3830] MoQP W0M(W0MB) SO Fixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w0mb@outlook.com
Subject: [3830] MoQP W0M(W0MB) SO Fixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2019 03:43:04 +0000
                    Missouri QSO Party - 2019

Call: W0M
Operator(s): W0MB
Station: W0MB

Class: SO Fixed HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 15

  160:
   80:           4
   40:         286
   20:         423
   15:
   10:
----------------------------
Total:   0     713      0  Mults = 59  Total Score = 41,296

Club: Kansas City Contest Club

Comments:

NTS:TS590, Alpha87A, Mosley 67B@60, Verticals for 20,40 meters, N1MM+. I put the
vertical for 40 meters in the front yard and the 20 meter on the deck in back
and they played fair. The bands were very noisy so there were a lot of repeats.
Even with the poor conditions I did work a large number of mobile station even
one in EU. I had some distractions that kept me from working all the hours. It
was still fun and as always I will look forward to next year.