[3830] 144SprngSprnt KR1ST Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, alex@kr1st.com
Subject: [3830] 144SprngSprnt KR1ST Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2019 13:36:04 +0000
                    144 MHz Spring Sprint - 2019

Call: KR1ST
Operator(s): KR1ST
Station: KR1ST

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: FN21
Operating Time (hrs): 4

Club: Mt Airy VHF Radio Club

Comments:

Rig: IC-9100
PWR: 100W
Ant: M2 2M9 at 32ft

I wasn't going to do any FT8, but did anyway the last half hour of the sprint
since the activity died down on SSB. It was nice to hear voices, besides the
ones in my head, and having to work for QSOs. I didn't work as many grids as I
had hoped. I guess I should have spent more time on FT8 to accomplish that. It
was great to work N2SLN/P, N2DXT/R and W3ICC/R. Thanks for going out there! It's
also time to do some noise hunting as I found myself being fairly deaf in the
New England direction because of noise.

Thanks for the Q's and fun!

73,
--Alex KR1ST (FN21fk)