[3830] 144SprngSprnt N7EPD Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] 144SprngSprnt N7EPD Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2019 02:54:40 +0000
                    144 MHz Spring Sprint - 2019

Call: N7EPD
Operator(s): N7EPD
Station: N7EPD

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CN87
Operating Time (hrs): 2.1

Club: Pacific Northwest VHF Society

Comments:

2 FT8 QSO for 2 grid mults, that is all.  CQed there for a while with no other
response.  Saw people working W7MEM but no decodes here- sorry Mark.  The rest
was SSB/ CW.  Quit early as I get up at 3AM for work but seemed like it was
still going strong and I missed a few. Tropo seemed up and down with rain
showers passing through and not as good to Oregon as I would have liked.  See
you all on 222 next Tuesday!